Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Tania & Paul M-A-R-R-I-E-D!

There are many reasons to love the Bel-Air Bay Club. I have so many fond memories there. From the beautiful architecture, to the terrace off the bridal suite, to the incredible cuisine, to the AMAZING staff & let's not ignore the breathtaking views of the Pacific. My clients are certainly taken care of there!
I had a blast working with some of my fave pros at Tania & Paul's most gorgeous day. You cannot even tell Paul was suffering from a miserable flu the day before! Tania's style, grace, & beauty is unmatched. I just adore her gown. I will always remember her emotional walk down the path to the top of the aisle with her loving father. Their first look is one of my all time favorites. 
Enjoy these lovely photos from Phoebe Joy Photography!



an honest glimpse of what the guys are usually up to


I just love the details of her gown.


first look love!

Clearly,  this wedding party is not lacking in personality. I wish I could share ALL of their funny photos from throughout the day!

These were reused at the dessert table.


Simple & elegant! These were reused as centerpieces.

Married!






Tania has a sweet tooth!


Late night milkshake shots!


Coordinator - Theresa at Hustle & Bustle
Photographer - Phoebe Joy Photography
Makeup for bridesmaids - Christine Chung Designs
Bridal hair/makeup - Lauren Goodman
Florist - The Flower Lab
Ceremony Musicians - Subito Strings