Tuesday, July 30, 2013

jpr weddings

Two weekends ago, I had the pleasure of reconnecting with JP Reynolds at a charming Pasadena wedding we collaborated on.
Even though I refer JPR Weddings to many of my clients, this run-in reminded me of the wealth of knowledge this man is when it comes to wedding unions - which is the purpose behind this post. I want to share with you the remarkable books available, written by JP.
Regardless where, who, & the whats behind a wedding, a ceremony lead by JP is always beautiful, out-of-the-box, & memorable. At every wedding I have been at, officiated by JP, has guests raving about the ceremony well into the dancing hour.
I suggest taking this opportunity to browse one of his books. There is certain to be a couple of inspiring elements to take away from such reads.