Monday, July 15, 2013

5 Tips for Picking Your Wedding Planner

HELLO.
{sigh}
I must admit, I have become consumed with wedding season. Along with that, the simplicity of just "tweeting" & "facebooking" has shoved the "blogging" aside like an old sock.
Team H & B has been hustling & bustling & thoroughly enjoying our year. We hope you are enjoying your summer, as well.
We have rocked out so many exciting weddings. I know that sounds vague but, seriously, the weddings have been loaded with personality & style.  Our couples are the coolest cats around.
Some exciting things have, luckily, fallen into our laps. I had the opportunity to contribute to a little article for the fantastically interesting blog, Oh Lovely Day.
I touch on key pointers, like: Personality, contracts, correspondence - all that fun stuff!
Take a peak & if you know any brides/grooms-to-be, go ahead & share some of these tips with them!

Tomorrow, I will share some sweet photographs from a wedding at Bel-Air Bay Club
(like this one from Phoebe Joy Photography)....