Tuesday, December 11, 2012

photo shoot!

Nicole Greeenberg contacted me a few weeks ago to see if I would like to take her up on an offer to do a photo shoot. Uh - let me think about that....OF COURSE!
It was perfect timing because my plan was to get photos of Kaci & Tanya on here & give readers & potential clients an opportunity to learn more about their spectacularness.  Even though I love the process of getting my picture taken I am rarely overjoyed with the actual photo - but what woman is, right?
I am so incredibly thrilled with the results of Nicole's images! What a true talent. Besides being so grateful to Nicole, I am beyond thankful toTheresa Huang's team for making us look far better than we normally do. We felt like princesses! Below, are a couple of fun shots that will not be used on the website but I wanted to showcase how much fun we had with Nicole!
LA is OUR town!

Yeah, right!

Love this!!


Isn't Tanya cute?

I need a think bubble for Kaci on here!
Hustlin' & Bustlin', baby!
What a blast!
Thank you, TH Makeup Design!
Thank you, Dress My Party, for the chairs!