Thursday, March 31, 2011

Newly married!

After a couple of concerned emails from photographers, I noticed I do a horrible job of posting photos from our weddings. I am vowing to do a much better job of this in 2011.
Over the next week, I hope to catch up & post some fun, gorgeous photos of recent weddings. I guess I figure I will get around to it & then with my family, meetings, etc..., weeks end up flying by before I actually sit down & take in the fabulous images. Crummy, I know. I need to showcase the dedication (of all involved) that goes into such beautiful events.

Below are images from Kelly & John's Bel-Air Bay Club wedding, captured by the uber-talented/creative Cameron Ingalls.
Kelly designed her centerpieces.


Fabulous.

Man, the weather was interesting that day! She looks so chic, regardless.


John designed the candy bar.



The Mr. & Mrs.!
Photography: Cameron Ingalls
Videography: H2E Visual Arts
DJ: Hey Mr. DJ

Venue: Bel-Air Bay Club
Desserts: Vanilla Bake Shop