Thursday, April 8, 2010

Pamela & Anthony - February 27, 2010




I bumped into Pamela & Anthony while I was in the process of setting up a wedding, last year.
I was beyond flattered when I found out they saved my card & reached out to me several months later.
Their "A jazzy kind of Love" wedding was so darn stylish & cozy, you could not help but have a big grin on your face the entire time.
Pamela actually designed & made the centerpieces, I hope to post pictures of those in the future.
Although it rained, it was a blessing because the now indoor ceremony could not have been more beautiful with the lighting, candles, & dark drizzle behind the large bay windows.
Snider Photo & Design captured the stunning event with their magical photo journalistic picture taking skills. They are a husband & wife team (Emily & Russell). We really bonded because we have daughters who are similar in age. I totally appreciated their willingness to communicate with me & really be team players. While at the wedding, I took notice of their strategic photo opps & was so impressed. I cannot wait to see more images from Pamela & Anthony's wedding. These really are just teasers!
I truly feel blessed to work for amazing couples, like Pamela & Anthony!
They gave me of their favors! It is now my absolute favorite coffee mug!! Yahoo!
Venue: Altadena Town & Country Club
Photographer: Snider Photo & Design - sniderstudio@yahoo.com